J&J Family of Companies Sr. Manager GPEx Demand Planning Process in Fort Washington, Pennsylvania
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for a Sr. Manager GPEx Demand Planning Process for our Skillman, NJ or Fort Washington, PA locations.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and Over-The-Counter (OTC) products.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Sr. Manager GPEx Demand Planning Process is a regionally aligned role responsible for demand planning processes across all franchises, and markets in NA, ensuring integration and consistency. The ideal candidate will be an individual with a strong understanding of demand planning process, the ability to work with multiple business partners and the ability to leverage technical planning tools and apply them to business processes.
The Sr. Manager GPEx Demand Planning Process will define and implement standard processes across the region in the discipline of demand planning. The Demand Planning Business Process Owner will be the NA SME for the Global Planning Excellence (GPEx) organization, Identifying benchmark process for Demand Planning within J&J and Industry/CPG Best Practices. This individual will play a key role in the deployment of the Global Advanced Planning System for Consumer.
• Creating and executing roadmap deliverables to increase maturity of the Demand Planning function as outlined in the Gartner Supply Chain Maturity Model across all levels of the organization.
• Integration of Demand capability roadmap into the Integrated Business Planning (IBP) cycle.
• Demand Planning Training of end users including SAP/APO and DP Communities of Practice, as well as ongoing 1:1 coaching on system usage and S&OP process steps.
• Drive Enhancements to Processes and Technology that will facilitate improved efficiencies within the Demand Planning space.
• Lead resolution of systems and process gaps/challenges
• Partnering and influencing with GPEx Community of Practice as well as the Enterprise Plan COE team (as needed) to define J&J’s best practices in the Demand planning space.
• People Leadership (Direct Report Management)
• Build strategies and programs from the “ground-up” by leveraging insights from industry benchmarks, training, and fundamental knowledge in the Demand Planning/S&OP space.
The Sr. Manager GPEx Demand Planning Process will require strong leadership, influencing, and change management skills, as well as strong executive communication skills. This position will partner frequently with cross functional partners in IT, Marketing, Finance, Sales, Customer Logistics, Project Management and Trade Customization to ensure processes are supporting and integrated within the business.
The Sr. Manager GPEx Demand Planning Process will report directly to the Director, GPEx NA, and work closely with Supply Chain Planning leadership to ensure the demand planning processes fit into and support the overall Supply Chain Business Process.
• A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required. An MBA is preferred.
• A minimum of 8 years of general business experience is required.
• A minimum of 2 years of Demand Planning experience is required, with greater than 3 years preferred.
• Experience with Advanced Planning Systems (SAP/APO) is highly preferred.
• Six Sigma/Process Excellence tools, training and/or certification are highly preferred.
• A strong combination of supply chain planning and leadership skills in the areas of influencing and communication is required.
• This candidate will be a self-starter with ability to work independently with minimal supervision and within a matrix environment required.
• The ability to manage difficult issues and implement positive change is required.
• Negotiation skills and the ability to influence without authority are required.
• The ability to effectively manage projects, timelines, and change management is required.
• This position will be based in either Skillman, NJ or Fort Washington, PA. This position may travel up to 20% domestically and internationally.
United States-New Jersey-Skillman
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Fort Washington
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)