TD Bank Senior IT Operations Analyst, Workspace Level 2 Support in Mount Laurel, New Jersey
Auto req ID 195020BR
Job Title Senior IT Operations Analyst, Workspace Level 2 Support
Job Status Full Time
Country UNITED STATES
Province/State New Jersey
City1 Mount Laurel
Location Technology Center
Business line TD Bank AMCB
Job Category - Primary Technology Solutions
Job Category(s) Technology Solutions
TD Description About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. at http://www.tdbank.com/ Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com at http://www.td.com/ .
Building a World-Class, Diverse and Inclusive Technology Team at TD
We can't afford to be boring. Neither can you. The scale and scope of what TD does may surprise you. The rapid pace of change makes it a business imperative for us to be smart and open-minded in the way we think about technology. TD's technology and business teams become more intertwined as new opportunities present themselves. This new era in banking does not equal boring. Not at TD, anyway.
TD IT Operations is home to a team of highly-valued professionals recognized for both their customer-service mindsets and dedication to seamless 24-7 running of our infrastructure technologies. They also manage what we call the implementation and delivery life cycle for IT components across the various technology groups. Component installation, maintenance and decommissioning, operational or help desk support, system performance, capacity and availability monitoring, migration, emerging technology assessment, implementation, release management and deployment support - you name it.
There's room to grow in all of it.
About This Role
We are looking for someone with diverse skills and some background in this space to carry out a broad range of operational service and support assignments.You'll work under minimal supervision on environment management, maintenance, monitoring, performance and incident management, as well as production support activities. There's meaningful work at every turn!
Meaningful work is fueled by meaningful performance and career development conversations with your manager. Here are the essential job functions of this position:
Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates information technology systems operations - familiar with a variety of concepts, practices, and procedures. Subject matter expert who consults with clients, team, and/or project team to provide technical guidance and highly complex troubleshooting/problem resolution. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of complicated tasks. Leads and directs the work of others; a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
• End to end support for production environments
• Identifies root causes and implements targeted and controlled remediation plans
• Implement application and infrastructure changes
• Technical leadership and insight to Continuous Improvement initiatives
• Strong communications, analysis and coaching skills
• Interface with the Delivery and Solutions Engineering teams to prevent or resolve production incidents
• Reviews, modifies and implements procedural processes and documentation using industry standards, best practices and new innovations in technology
What can you bring to TD? Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. Here are the minimum requirements for this position:
Undergraduate Degree or Technical Certificate.
5-7 years relevant experience.
Ability to work independently in a senior/lead role on a diverse range of tasks and coach/educate others.
Subject matter expert and consults with clients, team, and/or project team to provide technical guidance and highly complex troubleshooting/problem resolution.
Readiness and confidence in installing, configuring, upgrading business applications/systems in co-ordination with appropriate stakeholders.
Experience as a subject matter expert and consultant who can impart technical guidance and engage in highly-complex troubleshooting/problem resolution.
Preferred Qualifications - Here are the preferred qualifications for this role:
• Broad technical knowledge of infrastructure
• Experience troubleshooting MS Windows, hardware issues and application issues
• Expertise in Apple Devices, Mac OS, JAMF and/or Apple MDM (Mobile Device Management) Tools is a plus
• Strong interdisciplinary skills; Microsoft platforms, VMware, Citrix, storage, backup.
• A broad and deep understanding of information technologies and how to leverage them as solutions to business requirements
• Ability to conduct research into server and operating system issues, standards and products.
• Demonstrated experience, knowledge and understanding of production environments.
• Skills and discipline to keep systems patched, monitored and performing optimally.
• Basic knowledge of data storage, backup and recovery best practices.
• Strong knowledge of software configuration management is a plus.
• Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
• Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Strong customer-service orientation.
• Good judgment, integrity and confidentiality.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Minimum of five years of relevant experience and Financial Services IT experience (an asset)
• Effective time management skills and ability to work under deadlines and operational pressures
Hours 9-5 plus on call rotation to respond to critical events 1 week per 6 weeks
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) New Jersey
City (Primary) Mount Laurel