Airgas Usa LLC Part Time Law Clerk in Radnor, Pennsylvania
Airgas, an Air Liquide company , is the leading U.S. supplier of industrial, medical and specialty gases, as well as hardgoods and related products; one of the largest U.S. suppliers of safety products; and a leading U.S. supplier of refrigerants, ammonia products, and process chemicals. Dedicated to improving the performance of its more than 1 million customers, Airgas safely and reliably provides products, services and expertise through its more than 20,000 associates, over 1,200 locations, robust e-Business platform, and Airgas Total Access telesales channel. As an Air Liquide company, the world leader in gases, technology and services for Industry and Health, Airgas offers customers an unrivaled global footprint and industry leading technology and innovations. For more information, please visit www.airgas.com .
Airgas is seeking a Law Clerk to support the Legal Department. The Law
Clerk will perform a variety of duties on a part time basis (a total of 25 hours per week, preferably 5 hours each weekday). This position is an exceptional opportunity for a law clerk to work within a corporate legal department which serves a multinational company that is a market leader in its industry.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
● Assist litigation attorneys and litigation paralegal with case organization including use of case management system, and e-discovery systems.
● Learn the matter management and e-discovery systems and assist with legal billing matters.
● Assist in coordination of legal documents including litigation e-discovery.
● Read and distribute all service of legal process, including garnishments, subpoenas, lawsuits, and other correspondence, coordinate with Tax, HR, corporate paralegal and attorneys.
● Utilize Microsoft Office 2010 and Adobe Acrobat to create, edit, proof and finalize Word documents, PowerPoint presentations and Excel spreadsheets for use by attorneys.
● Utilize Google Kite (Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, Mail and Contacts) to import, create, edit and update documents, presentations and spreadsheets for use by attorneys.
● Collaborate with other staff and provide back-up coverage including legal administrative tasks as needed.
● Maintain and regularly update web pages on the Legal Department Intranet site (AirNet). Requires some knowledge of XHTML.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform
each essential duty satisfactorily and balance competing priorities. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
● Pursuing a legal or paralegal degree.
● Strong time management, interpersonal, problem solving and organizational skills with the ability to multitask.
● Display professional maturity and have the ability to support and interact with all levels of management.
● General familiarity with or willingness to learn various cloud document sharing
● Proficiency using Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Adobe Acrobat Standard or Pro and web conferencing (WebEx).
● Ability to make clear and timely decisions.
● Willingness to assist with other administrative tasks as needed.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability
Title: Part Time Law Clerk
Requisition ID: 17402