J&J Family of Companies Associate Director, Digital Analytics, NA in Skillman, New Jersey
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Associate Director, North America Digital Analytics. This position may be located in New Brunswick, NJ or Skillman, NJ, and may require up to 10% domestic and/or international travel.
The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develops and markets beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and Over-The-Counter (OTC) products.
The Associate Director, NA Digital Analytics will reside within Global Analytics team and report to the Senior Director, Digital and Personalized Marketing Analytics. The Associate Director will lead the execution of digital analytics capabilities in North America by bringing forth state of the art digital measurement and reporting capabilities, standards, & best practices via a balance of technology, people and process driving excellence in digital marketing. The scope includes, but is not limited to, Web, Mobile, Search, Social, Media, Voice of Consumer, CRM, Competitive Analysis, Benchmarking, and Testing & Optimization. The Associate Director will work closely with the business analytics function on leveraging the insights from the core measurement tools including marketing mix and attribution modeling efforts. The role is a key contributor to the creation of a data-driven culture for the J&J Consumer Digital Analytics practice. The Associate Director will lead the delivery of digital analytics education across the regional footprint by means of face-to-face training, documented case studies, formal presentations and hands-on workshops.
• Support the delivery of the digital health scorecard measuring business performance across J&J digital ecosystem; including web, mobile, email, social media, paid media, etc.
• Develop and maintain dashboards, automated alerts and reports for individual brand teams and global franchise marketing teams.
• Provide regional insights and make highly actionable recommendations.
• Manage the A/B testing/optimization deployments within the digital space triggered by insights based on data and observed trends.
• Support Social Listening measurement related work as it relates to GSIA initiatives.
• Work closely with the IT, Agency partners and analytical suppliers on quality assurance & auditing activities ensuring that GSIA measurement solution is maintained.
• Support & maintain global best practices within the scope of digital measurement, reporting, insights, & optimization across all assets within the digital ecosystem.
• Support Analytics Strategy & Measurement Workshops with regional brands.
• Educate digital agencies and J&J marketers to continuously evolve the analytics practice towards digital excellence.
• Manage vendors/agencies hired to deliver against digital analytics work streams.
• Bachelor’s degree is required.
• Degree in marketing, finance or information technology is preferred.
• 6 years of Digital Analytics experience in Web, Mobile, Search and Testing & Optimization is required.
• Experience in Social Media, Voice of Consumer, CRM, Competitive Analysis, Benchmarking is preferred.
• MBA is preferred.
• Experience with Adobe Analytics (formerly Omniture Site Catalyst) & Google Analytics is required.
• Experience with A/B and Multivariate testing (Adobe Test & Target, Google Website Optimizer, Optimizely, etc.) is required.
• Experience with Social Media platform analytics (Facebook Insights, YouTube Analytics) is required.
• Experience with syndicated measurement (Hitwise, comScore, Nielsen, NetBase) is preferred.
• Experience with voice of consumer measurement (OpinionLab, Bazaarvoice, Foresee) is preferred.
• Experience with Paid Media platforms (Adwords, AdCenter, DoubleClick, Atlas) is preferred.
• Understanding of SEO practices as it relates to data analysis and insights is required.
• Passion for analytics, quality and performance, with a desire to be leading the evolution of digital measurement within Johnson & Johnson and how we market & communicate to our consumers is required.
• Analytical thinking to understand, analyze and synthesize large volumes of data and address complex questions into clear analyses and actionable findings and their forecasted outcomes/implications is required.
• Ability to manage people and expectations, and influence stakeholders effectively in a consultative capacity is required.
• Excellent data visualization and communication skills, including the ability to clearly and effectively communicate and present findings to stakeholders at all levels is required.
• Extreme attention to detail and outstanding organizational skills is required.
• Expert in Microsoft Excel, PowerPivot and PowerPoint is required.
• Working knowledge of Tableau is preferred.
• Ability to work independently with an entrepreneurial mindset, multi-tasking and the aptitude to prioritize tasks is required.
• This position may be located in New Brunswick, NJ or Skillman, NJ, and may require up to 10% domestic and/or international travel.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
North America-United States-New Jersey-Skillman
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)